Baptism is a primary expression of obedient faith. A person doesn't have to be baptized to be saved, but if a person is saved they will be baptized.
- At baptism, your faith and Spirit-led obedience come together (Titus 3:4-8).
- At baptism, you declare your belief that Jesus is God’s resurrected King (Rom. 10:10).
- At baptism, you acknowledge that following Jesus is a daily experience of death and resurrection (Lk. 9:23)
- At baptism, you commit yourself to follow Jesus no matter the cost (Mk. 8:34).
- After baptism, you should remember what happened at your baptism (Rom. 6:3-14).