Baptism is a primary expression of obedient faith. A person doesn't have to be baptized to be saved, but if a person is saved they will be baptized.
- At baptism, your faith and Spirit-led obedience come together (Titus 3:4-8).
- At baptism, you declare your belief that Jesus is God’s resurrected King (Rom. 10:10).
- At baptism, you acknowledge that following Jesus is a daily experience of death and resurrection (Lk. 9:23)
- At baptism, you commit yourself to follow Jesus no matter the cost (Mk. 8:34).
- After baptism, you should remember what happened at your baptism (Rom. 6:3-14).
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.