Baptism is a primary expression of obedient faith. A person doesn’t have to be baptized to be saved, but if a person is saved they will be baptized.
- At baptism, your faith and Spirit-led obedience come together (Titus 3:4-8).
- At baptism, you declare your belief that Jesus is God’s resurrected King (Rom. 10:10).
- At baptism, you acknowledge that following Jesus is a daily experience of death and resurrection (Lk. 9:23)
- At baptism, you commit yourself to follow Jesus no matter the cost (Mk. 8:34).
- After baptism, you should remember what happened at your baptism (Rom. 6:3-14).
Baptism is in outward expression of an inward decision. If you are interested in getting baptized, you can sign up using the form below by providing your name, contact information, and any other required details. Once you have submitted the form, you will be contacted by our church with more information!